Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CONGRATS & she is such a cutie!

I love her Angelina Jolie lips, her chubby cheeks and her big blue eyes! She is soooo cute! And congratulations to her mom for being my top referer of 2008!! She gets to choose her favorite hand bag from ginaalexander.com!!! Talk about gorgeous handbags! My second place referer received a mini brag book from her son's 12M session. Thank you so much for getting the word out there about me. I wouldn't be where I am without my wonderful clients spreading the word. If you don't know about my referal program, please ask me!! You could be earning free portraits!

Photobucket

Most of my faves just happen to be on the pink background.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Movie Star!!

JessicaRN said...

So pretty!

Angie Griffith said...

Wow love those with that pink background!! What a beauty!

 

background