Monday, May 12, 2008

I know, I know, I know....

I really do have good intentions on keeping the blog up. I think it's important to let my clients know what I've been up to and who doesn't want to be a star for the day??!!?? These are in no particular order. Here's a sampling of the latest....

A beautiful pregnant mommy...
Photobucket

A gorgeous family with their new addition...
Photobucket

Gorgeous maternity couple...
Photobucket

Awaiting his little brother...
Photobucket

A sweet little girl...
Photobucket

What a cutie...
Photobucket

Another beautiful maternity couple...
Photobucket

Sweet, sweet girl...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh my goodness, how perfect is this sweet one...
Photobucket

Too cute...
Photobucket

Just a doll...
Photobucket

Beautiful maternity...
Photobucket

A true doll baby...
Photobucket

Sweetest little fella...
Photobucket

Just precious...
Photobucket

No comments:

 

background