Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sleeping Beauty!

Of all the recent newborns, this is the only little princess of the bunch. It seems that the boys and girls come in waves. It's never even. I enjoyed this little beauty. She was seven days old and just perfect! She never even woke up to see what was going on. This is the PERFECT age for my newborn portrait sessions.

I don't think her daddy ever knew he could love someone so much as he does her! He called to schedule her appointment just hours or maybe even minutes after she was born. It was a beautiful message he left because you could hear the excitement in his voice from having just seen his new baby being born. (I hope that wasn't too cheesy to say but I remember my own husband's excitement when each of our children were born. I don't have much of a memory but that is one thing I don't think I'll ever forget.)
Photobucket

Gorgeous new Mommy and her little princess!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love her in my new little pink hat! 7 days old and already modeling!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is smiling while daddy kisses her little cheek!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Angie Griffith said...

Oh My these are too sweet for words!!! Love the hat picts! But you know I love hats!!

 

background